My Dream

I can't remember the exact moment in my life where I decided I wanted to be a doctor, but I do know it was very early on. I considered visiting hospitals as a day out, spent my early education engrossed in all things science, but above all, I always wanted to help people.

I really want to be a medical doctor,
bcs being a doctor is a very noble job.I love helping people,i want to be reliable and i want to be the hope of people in need and being a doctor is extremely rewarding.It is my childhood dream. I can always associate with patients and treat them. To become a doctor I have to study hard and get good results. I have to dedicate a part of my life to this profession. It is a respected job. I hope my dream comes true. 

Working while staying in touch with other people who we might not know, listening to their stories & experiences, sharing and practicing knowledge, trying to change their complaints about pain into a happy smile on their faces,.
I don't want to just keep quiet when there are other people around who are in pain.Insyallah i have enough skills and right personalities to become a doctor

And my weakness is i am person who is easily panicked 
And my strenght is i can memorize things quickly
But before i become a doctor,i rlly wanna go to Univeristy of Indonesia and i would like to complete college with good grades






Comments

Popular Posts