WHO INSPIRES ME THE MOST? Life's About to Get Good

Shania Twain is surely one of country music's most famous faces with a dazzling career.Twain has sold more than 85 million albums and recorded monster hits like "You're Still the One" and "That Don't Impress Me Much." But with so much success, Twain, has suffered a mountain of tragedy and heartbreak in her lifetime.


On August 28,1965, Eilleen Regina Edwards—who would later change her name to Shania Twain.She was born in Windsor,Ontario,Canada.Her parents divorced when she was young and her mother,Sharon,soon remarried to a guy named Jerry Twain.
Shania Twain grew up in Timmins in Ontario.She grew up in poverty and sometimes had nothing more than a poor sandwich with mayo/mustard for lunch in school.

Music was a bright spot in Shania Twain's childhood.She was already singing by the age of 2,playing guitar at 8 and penning her own songs at 10.Sharon embraced her daughter's talent,making sacrifices for affording for Shania Twain to get singing lessons to pursue her dream.With her mother's of full support and encouragement,Twain grew up singing in clubs and community events,and also occasional forays into television and radio.

At 18,she tried to try and make a go in her singing skills that was brought into career in Toronto,Finally she found the work but didn't make enough income.So she takes odd job like working in McDonalds.

Without a powerful singing voice, Twain has slowly reinvented a new way to make her voice heard, in part through her memoir, "From This Moment On," and also through a new reality series on the Oprah Winfrey Network called "Why Not? With Shania Twain," which premieres May 8.
"I spent a lot of my life holding back my cries, and I want to change that because it's not good for me," Twain said.

Shania Twain made some quotes about her life that motivates herself and all.These three quotes are the ones that motivate me the most
"Yes, you can lose somebody overnight, yes, your whole life can be turned upside down. Life is short. It can come and go like a feather in the wind" -shan

"I find that the very things that I get criticized for, which is usually being different and just doing my own thing and just being original, is the very thing that's making me successful" -shan

"I'm neither embarrassed of who I am, where I come from, what I've experienced, I'm not ashamed of it" -shan









Comments

Popular Posts