MY DEVASTATING EXPERIENCE GAVE ME A NEW LIFE PURPOSE!

Let me tell you first,little about myself.
For 15 years I'm experiencing asthma and its getting worse,I often relapse and must always be hospitalized.I am experiencing a disturbing asthma that changes my whole life,there's many things out there that I'm not allowed to do so.
So it was started to worsening when I'm 12 which is 7th grade.I got lots of activities,works,and homeworks to do and i don't even know how to manage them all.Until I almost got fainted in PE class.AND DEPRESSION COMES!.I can't manage myself.It was the hardest time to adapt with everything.But with all love and supports,i still survive.From that time,i went through it all with a smile and courage.

Its July 2016,i moved to Bandung to continue my studies.I am far from my parents.And at that time i was very down.All love and supports is still given,i gotta meet new friends and must adapt to new circumstences.Im having much trouble too..And in here i feel like I'm being tested.I got 2 choices,either i survive or no.

One day,i was very excited about my first PE class in Senior Highschool.We all ran to the court and lined up based on classes.Absence and attendance were checked.Todays activity is gymnastics and i do love it so much!!i stretched all parts of my body wohoo.Bout 6 minutes doing gymnastics,my asthma relapsed..but well,i don't want to show that I'm not strong enough.This is just gymnastics tho.I forced myself to continue doing it.
Suddenly,i fell down!!my lungs hurt so bad and it does tortured me:(.At that time,i can't breathe.My PE teacher helped me to get up and dismissed the class.Some of my friends helped me too.They gave me oxygen and some tools.Im half-conscious.Then we all walked back to our class and when we're on our way back..I FAINTED!!I fell down when i held my friend.My friend was very panic and shouted for help.Teachers and students were carrying me up to the sofa in an unknown room,and they all tried to bring me back.They supplied me with lots of oxygen.The situation was very panic and crowded.For about 10 minutes there,they decided to bring me to the hospital.I finally regained consciousness

Comments

Popular Posts