PLANNING 
Welcome back to my blog!So now im gonna do a conversation with me and my friend,Yaca.We are going to talk about our future and plannings yey!

Me : What are your plans for your semester holiday?
Yaca : I will go to Cirebon with my family
Me : Wow!that must be so fun
Yaca : Yes,i will be doing many activities there
Me : What are you gonna do in Cirebon?
Yaca : I will visit my big family and im gonna be all day long
Me : Amazing,Yaca!
Yaca : How 'bout you?what are your plans?
Me : As usual,goin' back to Jakarta first
Yaca : Owh yaa,visiting your parents right?i knew it!
Me : Yup thats true!i miss them so much
Yaca : Where will you go then?
Me : Hmm..,my parents and i still thinking about it
Yaca : You got plans already?
Me : Yup!we are thinking of going to Perth this semester break
Yaca : SERIOUSLY?are you kidding me?! *surprised*
Me: Its just a plan,Yaca.lol
Yaca : I also want to go there *huft*
Me : Let's go there together!
Yaca : HOW DARE YOU?Perth is so far away *surprised again*
Me : So?
Yaca : SO?WE ARE STILL FIFTHEEN
Me : Ohmygod,its not just the two of us dude,relax.
Yaca : Who's gonna come with us?
Me : Hmm,actually its me the one who wants to go to Perth,my parents dont go because theyre going to Europe for work.My boyfriends gonna company us
Yaca : WHATT..BOYFRIENDS?? *surprised*
Me : SShh..dont tell anyone about this haha
Yaca : Wow you got many side chicks lol
Me : Hey!!back to topic
Yaca : excused me HAHA
Me : So are you gonna come with me to Perth?
Yaca : ABSOLUTELY YES!
Me : YEY,so after you take a vacation with your family..you packed your things okey and be prepared,im gonna book tickets
Yaca : Okeyy..btw why we're so fast at making decisions lol.
Me : LOL



Comments

Popular Posts